COMPETE TO WIN $3,000.00 IN CASH!
Wrap Battle Details:
- 4 Wrap Battles per day (1 versus 1) with the THE190EVO Cast Printable vinyl with PC190M matte laminate.20 minutes per Battle.
- Only 24 ‘Competitor’ spots are available. To sign-up, fill out the form below. By submitting the form below, you are not confirmed to compete in the Wrap Battle. A HEXIS representative will contact you to confirm your status of ‘Competitor’ or ‘Reserves.’
- 12 ‘Reserves’ Spots are available, in case of any no-show competitors. If a competitor is a no-show or drops-out, an Alternate Spot will be contacted to fill the spot.
- Basic wrap tools will be provided to each Competitor (1 felt squeegee, 1 pair of gloves, 1 knife, 1 heat-gun, and prep solutions). Competitor may bring their own tools – no heat torch is allowed.
- Competitors must show up 20 minutes before their scheduled battle time – to prepare and go over rules.
- A HEXIS rep will monitor each Wrap Battle from start to finish.
- Both Competitors will start at the same time.
Scoring and judging:
- Scoring and judging will be determined by a Certified HEXIS Trainer after the Battle is complete.
- Each Competitor will start the Wrap Battle with 100 points.
- 5 points will be deducted for every discrepancy (includes but not limited to): fingers, overheating, over-stretching, bubbles, unnecessary tears/cuts, etc.
- If the panel is not completely trimmed by the end of the battle, competitor is automatically disqualified.
- The panel should look like the image below – once the wrap is complete and installed correctly.
- The Competitor that scores the highest, for that day, will move on to the Semi-final or Final on Friday, November 5th.
- The Competitor that scored the highest overall will move onto the Final.
- The Final Wrap Battle will be held on Friday, November 5th at 1:30pm. 1 versus 1.